There are many terms used in Couponing. To follow message boards and conduct trades you will need to know them. Here are a few:
· MIR is a Mail in Rebate. It can be for a new product offering, a satisfaction guarantee, or an alcoholic based rebate.
· OYNO = On Your Next Order
· OYNSO = On Your Next Shopping Order (Catalina coupon)
· TMF = Try Me Free
· FAR = Free After Rebate
· BLINKIES = In Store Smart Source Coupons. These come in the little box with a blinking light. They have sensors to issue a coupon based on movement.
· BOGO/B1G1 = Buy One Get One
· CATALINA = Coupon printed at register after purchased
· CRT = Customer Receipt Tape. Usually required when filing a rebate. Must have the address of the store, and date issued to be accepted.
· EB/ECB = Extra Care Bucks these are rewards offered by CVS. Similar to Catalina’s at County Market yet offered as a Store Coupon.
· FAR = Free After Rebate
· GM = General Mills (Newspaper insert)
· MIR = Mail in Rebate
· OP = Out of Pocket
· PENNY PINCHER=County Market store coupons issued by mail monthly. Look for them 3rd week of each month.
· P&G = Proctor & Gamble (Newspaper Insert)
· Peelie = Coupon you peel off package. Mostly found on bags and in the frozen department.
· RP= Red Plum (Newspaper Insert)
· RR = Register Rewards. These are offered at Walgreens only. They are similar to Catalina’s offered at County Market, but are Manufacturer coupons, and therefore can be redeemed at our stores.
· RAINCHECK= When an item is on sale, and they run out of stock, you can ask for a raincheck at customer service to lock in your price so that you do not miss out on the deal.
· SS= Smart Source (Newspaper Insert)
· STACKING = Using stores allow multiple use of coupons – manufacturer’s & store coupons or rebates.
· PIGGYBACKING= using more than one stack to link a large group of items into one huge savings.
· TEAR PAD = A pad of coupons near a product or on display.
· WYB= When You Buy
Visit County Market Coupon News Cookin w Coupons's profile on Pinterest.
For additions Print N Save Coupons:
All internet coupon print limits are subjective. At the time of this email coupons were available for print. If the daily or weekly print limit has been reached, the coupon will be automatically pulled from the websites. You can try to print again tomorrow. All coupons listed are not available in our stores. We list them so you can order or find them to save you money. Check with clipping services, trade boards, or ebay to find coupons not in your store. It is our intent to help you find as many savings opportunities as possible. Enjoy!