1. Restaurants and coffee shops. Ask the manager what happens to the coupon inserts after Sunday morning readings. Usually at Starbucks, Panera Bread, Bob Evans, Country Kitchen types of restaurants customers buy a paper then bring it inside. They are looking to pass the time, not coupon. So the inserts are all left at the restaurant. It’s a good way to get multiple Sunday Papers without paying for them.
2. Nursing homes. Many older folks want a paper service with their room. Yet Many do not jump up out of their beds and start clipping the coupons. Many papers are simply added to the home’s recycle bin immediately.
3. Recycle centers. Many communities have very large recycle bins for newspaper. Some allow access some to not. You’ll need to call your recycling center. You can also try the smaller communities. Collection bins that stay open for a weekend a month often have easy access and lots of unused good coupons.
4. Newspaper route carriers. Let’s just say “They know a guy who knows a guy.” Some are a wealth of coupons.
5. Online Clipping Services! These are not free, but often low cost.
There are hundreds more: Simply search for "Coupon Clipping Service."
6. Your neighborhood is a goldmine of unwanted coupons. Check and see who is getting the Sunday paper and may not want the extra coupons. Ask family members and neighbors if you can have their coupons. The same is true for co workers, friends and fellow club members.
7. Employers who get a regular daily delivery. My husband's office has newspaper delivery. Yet no one works on Sunday so on Monday, he swings by the break room and picks up free coupons for me.
Places to skip:
1. Convenience stores and sellers of papers. When the carrier comes to collect the unsold papers, they check for inserts ad take those away.
2. Hotels. They mostly have USA Today, and those do not get inserts on Sundays.
3. Self Standing machines. Do not steal inserts from the machines. It’s illegal and unethical.Don’t forget the easy coupons.
Good Luck on your quest to find some freebie coupons.
Visit County Market Coupon News Cookin w Coupons's profile on Pinterest.
For additions Print N Save Coupons:
All internet coupon print limits are subjective. At the time of this email coupons were available for print. If the daily or weekly print limit has been reached, the coupon will be automatically pulled from the websites. You can try to print again tomorrow. All coupons listed are not available in our stores. We list them so you can order or find them to save you money. Check with clipping services, trade boards, or ebay to find coupons not in your store. It is our intent to help you find as many savings opportunities as possible. Enjoy!