- Expand your group. Add one person to you coupon circle this week. Just one. Each additional person who joins you will be able to help with tasks so that couponing is quicker.
- Share printing links. We usually have 5-8 coupons that can be printed that match our sale each week. Get emails from your friends so that you are not all searching for the links, but can share them together. I’ve been putting all of the direct links on our Facebook page in addition to the Wed blog listing.
- Get into some clipping service deliveries together. It saves on postage if you order your coupons in bundles or envelopes. You can find a full list of envelope sales in online forums. An envelope is usually $2 and includes 50-80 coupons. When you go in together you’ll have a variety of coupons for less money.
- Buy your inserts together. We do not get good inserts in our local paper. Yet if you signup to have inserts delivered automatically, it’s often less expensive per insert. Work together to get them delivered and you can save more money and time. Approximately 150 inserts fit into one US flat rate priority box.
- Share aisle reviews. We often will gather at club then one person will go do some aisle reviews. We look for tearpad coupons, peelies, and mark downs on slow moving merchandise or items getting close to expiration dates. These are marked with Purple tags in most stores making them fairly easy to spot once you know what to look for. Or, split up the aisles so that you only need to look at a few things each.
- Expand your savings beyond the grocery store. Start looking at ways to help each other with referral bonuses, garden produce, utility savings, and service coupons. It’s nice to save in more ways. Oil changes, manicures, haircuts, lawn service or carpet cleaning deals abound. Share with your group.
- One last way to save as a group, carpool! Yes, you can carpool to the club meeting or to meet with your group. Why not? Money is money and gas prices have stayed up.
For additions Print N Save Coupons:
All internet coupon print limits are subjective. At the time of this email coupons were available for print. If the daily or weekly print limit has been reached, the coupon will be automatically pulled from the websites. You can try to print again tomorrow. All coupons listed are not available in our stores. We list them so you can order or find them to save you money. Check with clipping services, trade boards, or ebay to find coupons not in your store. It is our intent to help you find as many savings opportunities as possible. Enjoy!