Make the most of our coupon bins.
1. County Market stores are the best for coupon exchanges. I send starter coupons out every other week. These your hostess will give you half one week, half the next. These are to get thing going and to “Feed” the bins. These coupons are great when they match up, and sometimes the club members redeem them all and they never hit the bins. That’s okay.
2. The Club members are responsible for the bins. There are only 12 sections, Each person should take two area and sort out any expired ones. Put the coupons in the right sections, or close each week. We have around 12 members, so that only leaves 1 bin per person and takes our club about 5 minutes. No big deal.
3. The public is then invited to use the bins. ANY of our stores, even ones without clubs will have a bin. We ordered them about 4 months ago for each location. Ask at customer service is you do not know where your bin is located. Email me if we need to arrange a nationwide search!
4. Sometimes, the customers make a mess of the bins. IT happens. Should you see a bin with 200 coupons in it, half expired, half good, it’s up to you to decide to spend the time to sort it. I have often Cleaned House! Just take a bin that is a mess and move them to the expired coupons pile. If it’s going to take an hour to clean one bin, it’s not worth the time.
5. Any coupon users who can not attend the local club can always drop off coupons at the Customer Service counter for the club. We have 4 to 5 ladies who do this in Quincy. They just leave a zip bag marked “Good” one marked “Expired” and I pick them up weekly. When I get to club, the good bag gets passed out right away to members. We then add all coupons to the bins once we’ve all shared.
7. We have hundreds of coupon users for each store. It’s important that we all can work together even if the club time does not fit each person’s schedule. If you’ve been wanting to get involved, just ask at Customer Service where your trading bin is located.
8. Finally, the inserts. You get brand new inserts at club. Please clip those, and donate your unwanted coupons to the bins. That helps to keep the inventory fresh and the trade boards full of good coupons.
For additions Print N Save Coupons:
All internet coupon print limits are subjective. At the time of this email coupons were available for print. If the daily or weekly print limit has been reached, the coupon will be automatically pulled from the websites. You can try to print again tomorrow. All coupons listed are not available in our stores. We list them so you can order or find them to save you money. Check with clipping services, trade boards, or ebay to find coupons not in your store. It is our intent to help you find as many savings opportunities as possible. Enjoy!