Grapes #1 Waldorf Salad
This is simple, yet evreytime I fix it up I feel like we're having a nice meal. Mix your dressing ingredients first, then pour over the other ingredients.
- 1/2 cup chopped, slightly toasted walnuts
- 1/2 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup red seedless grapes, sliced On sale this week at County Market
- 1 sweet apple, cored and chopped
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise Use Hellmann's from our special coupon last week.
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice Use on box coupon to save $1 on 1 True Lemon
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 oz) sour cream Save with printable coupons from Prairie Farms .com
- 1/3 cup sugar CH on sale this week, plus use newspaper coupon to save $.40 on 2
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 pounds seedless red grapes On sale this week at County Market
- 2 pounds seedless green grapes On sale this week at County Market
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar CH on sale this week, plus use newspaper coupon to save $.40 on 2
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla until blended. Add grapes and toss to coat.
Grapes #3 Chicken Roll Ups
- 4 cups chopped Chicken breast Use Newspaper coupon to save $1 on 2 Hormel Chicken Breast
- 2 cups red seedless grapes, halved On sale this week at County Market
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise salt and ground black pepper to taste Use Hellmann's from our special coupon last week.
- 4 flour tortillas
- 4 large fresh spinach leaves
Lightly mix the Chicken, grapes, Parmesan cheese, and mayonnaise in a bowl until well combined. Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Place the 4 tortillas out onto a work surface. Spoon 1/4 of the turkey filling into each spinach leaf, in a line. Fold up the bottom of each tortilla to hold the filling, then wrap tightly. Leave the tops open. It's a great alternative to PB and J this summer. Simple and easy.
For additions Print N Save Coupons:
All internet coupon print limits are subjective. At the time of this email coupons were available for print. If the daily or weekly print limit has been reached, the coupon will be automatically pulled from the websites. You can try to print again tomorrow. All coupons listed are not available in our stores. We list them so you can order or find them to save you money. Check with clipping services, trade boards, or ebay to find coupons not in your store. It is our intent to help you find as many savings opportunities as possible. Enjoy!