Saving money is essential for true savings in today’s economy. Your internet usage can help you to save in many ways. By surfing for information you can cut another 10% on your groceries, and 25% or more on services.
1. Groceries first! See the ad for this week’s sales as soon as it’s available. The extra hours between the sale publication and your shopping trip can work in your favor. This gives you time to print coupons, find and sort coupons, and even order more coupons! Taking advantage of this simple stack of price and coupon saves you money on a regular basis. The Copy of our actual ad is available at MyCountyMarket.com the blog with our weekly match up is available on Wednesdays at 7am at CountyMarketCouponNews.com
2. Hook up with other savers on deal sites. You’ll find that coupon users in other areas are often offered coupons and rebate forms that are not issued in the Midwest. Make a few new friends and pair up to save each other money. I have found lots of our of state contacts on HotCouponWorld.com ‘s forum. Look or Trading sections. These ladies have items to trade with you by mail.
3. Cooking at home saves time and money. Use menu planning sites, recipe and ingredient searches to find low cost meals, and ways to use your stockpile. Type in what you have and search, many ideas will speed your way. AllRecipes.com will allow you to search by ingredients you have on hand to plan meals.
4. Expand your grocery store coupon savings! Start using online deal discounts and coupons in other areas. Save on services in your area, and with national stores. Many sites like Retail Me Not will give you free shipping codes and discounts absolutely free. I often will by discounted gift cards to save anywhere from 5% to 15% right away with cards form PlasticJungle.com
5. RSS feeds can be added to your account so the deal sites you like the best will be delivered to your inbox. Never miss a deal! Get all the best updates as soon as they are available. One day can make all the difference between redeeming a coupon or paying full price. Some sites that are worth the weekly email include:
· Sunday Coupon Preview.com
For additions Print N Save Coupons:
Coupon Clipping Services:
All internet coupon print limits are subjective. At the time of this email coupons were available for print. If the daily or weekly print limit has been reached, the coupon will be automatically pulled from the websites. You can try to print again tomorrow. All coupons listed are not available in our stores. We list them so you can order or find them to save you money. Check with clipping services, trade boards, or ebay to find coupons not in your store. It is our intent to help you find as many savings opportunities as possible. Enjoy!