Time for the annual Chicken stock up! I do this every year, and it’s a good way to save some bucks. We have a huge meat sale check out these meals:
1. Chili Soup. We have a lean ground beef sale, and We all stocked up chili beans last month. Now all we need are some stockpile tomatoes, and some Web specials like oyster crackers for only $.99
2. BBQ Crockpot Chicken Legs. Take some of your freebie Lawry’s or Sweet Baby Rays from last fall and put one bottle and 12 legs in the crock pot. Believe it or not-it makes a great meal just like that. Get 10 lbs for only $5.90
3. Anyone pick up the FREE Stove Top boxes when we had the Coupon deal in November? Use one box with the Chicken Breast on sale. Three Breasts will fit well in a 9x13 pan. Place on top of dressing mix and bake. Get crazy and add fresh sliced apple to the mix.
4. Kikkoman Sweet and Sour Pork. Boneless pork loin is sale and makes a great meat for inexpensive meals. Add one bottle of Kikkoman to the skillet and a side of quick pork fried rice mix from Sunbird (coupon printable online). Throw a few frozen Green giant peas into the mix and it will be just like carry out.
5. Big Breakfast. Pick up a few pounds of CM Hotel sliced bacon. If you want it to taste similar to the premium bacons, just add flavoring at home. I toss a pound of bacon in a plastic bag or Ziploc box with a T brown Sugar, t of black pepper and t of sea salt. It’s suddenly its Black label good. Bake it in the oven to crisp! 400 for 10 min. My kids love Big Breakfast for dinner, add Pillsbury rolls, fresh eggs, and toast.
6. Pork Butt Roast. Here's a good tip. Pick out one really big one, and have the butcher cut it for you. Half a roast makes a meal. Pop it into the crock pot with a packet of dried fruit (Welch’s works well and has coupons frequently), 2 cups of water and some seasoning. Mix up some mashed potatoes and you have a very good meal. We have a web special on boxed potatoes too.
7. Whole Chicken! Only $.88 per pound. I buy 24 per year in January. Its on sale next week. I already told our butcher to get my 24 chickens ready to roll. It will be on sale for the lowest price of the year. Think about all the ways you can make chicken. Crock pot, Baked, Fried, and BBQ. Get them when they are at the lowest cost per pound! I always make one big meal early in the week, then save the leftovers for a second meal of chopped chicken like tacos, or a casserole.
Once you’ve figured out how to plan some inexpensive meals with your stockpile. Repeat! If you can save $30 on meat this week, why not double or triple your meat purchase and make these meals easily each week in January? You could save $120 this month alone. Part of coupon savings, Is knowing when to stock. This meat sale is a great time to stock.
Coupon Clipping Services:
All internet coupon print limits are subjective. At the time of this email coupons were available for print. If the daily or weekly print limit has been reached, the coupon will be automatically pulled from the websites. You can try to print again tomorrow. All coupons listed are not available in our stores. We list them so you can order or find them to save you money. Check with clipping services, trade boards, or ebay to find coupons not in your store. It is our intent to help you find as many savings opportunities as possible. Enjoy!