Do you have people on your list who are difficult to buy for each year? How about the gift of savings? This is a good time to brainstorm some good gift ideas for the savers on your holiday list.
1. Coupon Organizers. You can purchase Mead zip binders and clear baseball card pages online for any who wish to use the binder method of couponing. You can also download category titles and print them free by using our blog. Yes! We’ve had them up there for quite some time. That makes sorting coupons very easy. Any three binder filled with sports card holder pages. You can get the pages at the Dollar Store. Give them a head start by filling in some coupons from your stash.
2. We have Coupon Wallets and Organizers we recommend on the blog The order will take you to the manufacturer. The Purse is $39.99 and the Wallet is $3.99
3. Coupon Bundles. Most clipping services will offer a holiday bundle, or a New Year’s bundle. You can pay to have $10 in food coupons mailed direct to someone who would love new 2012 coupons. I’ve asked Lynn’s to put some easy to send holiday bundles online for CM customers.
4. Easy coupons related items like scissors, tape and highlighters. It would make an inexpensive “Kit” for someone just getting started. Throw in some stamps and envelopes for rebates.
5. Freezer shopping bags! We coupon users like to shop. Its great to have freezer bags handy in the car for when we need to spend a little more time shopping.
6. Inserts subscriptions! Just like magazines, you can sign up to have coupon inserts sent to you directly or, have a set sent to you and to a friend. Gift inserts are a great way to save someone money through the year. Most inserts cost around $.50-$.65 each.
Where can you shop for these wonderful gift ideas? Check these out:
Refund Cents-online site sub
Lynn’s-bundles and inserts
Lori Has 3 Kids-clipped coupons
For yourself, this is a great time to be looking for an energy efficient freezer. Don’t forget can racks, and shelving for all those stockpile goodies
Coupon Clipping Services:
All internet coupon print limits are subjective. At the time of this email coupons were available for print. If the daily or weekly print limit has been reached, the coupon will be automatically pulled from the websites. You can try to print again tomorrow. All coupons listed are not available in our stores. We list them so you can order or find them to save you money. Check with clipping services, trade boards, or ebay to find coupons not in your store. It is our intent to help you find as many savings opportunities as possible. Enjoy!