The shopping list is the master organizer for the coupon shopper. Each week you should have a shopping list. There are several ways to go about making your list. Here are some ideas:
1. You can print the list on Wednesdays from the blog. Just highlight the entire section, then select “Print Selection” You will have a nice neat listing of everything on sale this week, and the coupon you should be using that matches.
2. Make your own list. Start by writing down the items you need at home. Include those items you are out of, or fresh items you wish to pick up. Then add in all those items you have coupons to match that you intent to purchase.
3. Keep your list so that it fits in your coupon organizer. Whichever size organizer you have, your list must easily ride along to the store with you. For me, it’s a printed sheet folded into 4th’s. Others use notecards, scrap paper, or full sheets inside your binder.
4. Include the number of the items you wish to buy. Remember you save the most not $.50 at a time, but $26 at a time when buying your semi annual or annual supply of each coupon item. Know before you hit the store how many you intend to purchase. This will also better prepare you for any raincheck should you not be able to get enough of your product.
5. Keep a notation for any rebates you need to qualify. My list this weeks says, “Sam Adams $5 fresh meat.” I know I need to run a separate transaction for the meat so I can get 2 rebates this week. One for the meat, one for the general groceries.
6. Don’t for get to check off the list. A pen in your organizer should do the trick. Check I off as it goes in the cart. Then place your coupons inside your organizer In your “redemption” spot so you know you’ve got that item and you’re saving money.
7. If still in doubt as to how to start your list, go with a plain category list weekly like the one pictured above. Any list is better than no list at all!
Current Penny Pincher Match Up Penny Pincher coupon booklets are delivered monthly via direct mail. Ask your post person which day of the week your Penny Pincher will arrive.
Join our Membership list on the sidebar to the Right. You can get email notifications of each blog entry, and sign up for your stores special coupon classes, events and sales.
For additions Print N Save Coupons:
Print N Save Section of this Blog
Coupon Clipping Services:
Lynn’s Coupons and Refunding Service Put COUNTY MARKET FREE SHIPPING in check out for free shipping on your first order. This offer must be for a purchase greater than $5, and can not be combined with any other offer. She provides newspaper, non newspaper, coupons and rebate forms.
Kuntry Klippers This service specializes in newspaper coupons. Their fees vary but are between 10% and 15% of face value. They also run specials on products. They ship a bit slower, allow for 3-4 days in Illinois. All coupons are sold in sets of 20 like coupons. County Market shoppers also get Free Shipping with “First Time County Market” in check out box.
Coupons by Dede This site sells full inserts, and clipped coupons. All of these coupons are newspaper coupons. The price is generally 15% of the face value of the coupon. You can buy 1 coupon, or 100 coupons. Shipping from this site is fairly fast. Very reliable service. She will run “Specials” on coupons when they get within 10 days of expiration.
The Coupon Clippers is the largest clipping service in the country. They provide newspaper, non newspaper, coupons and rebate forms. They have good service, and a large selection. Being the largest, the hottest coupons disappear fast. However, they do get LOTS of coupons.
The Coupon Master has a mix of newspaper and non newspaper coupons. They ship quickly. Their handling fees are 10%-12% of face value. Shipping is quick, usually arrives in 3 days. They do carry rebate forms on the site.
All internet coupon print limits are subjective. At the time of this email coupons were available for print. If the daily or weekly print limit has been reached, the coupon will be automatically pulled from the websites. You can try to print again tomorrow. All coupons listed are not available in our stores. We list them so you can order or find them to save you money. Check with clipping services, trade boards, or ebay to find coupons not in your store. It is our intent to help you find as many savings opportunities as possible. Enjoy!