1. Groceries first! See the ad for this week’s sales as soon as it’s available. The extra hours between the sale publication and your shopping trip can work in your favor. This gives you time to print coupons, find and sort coupons, and even order more coupons! Taking advantage of this simple stack of price and coupon saves you money on a regular basis.
2. Hook up with other savers on deal sites. You’ll find that coupon users in other areas are often offered coupons and rebate forms that are not issued in the Midwest. Make a few new friends and pair up to save each other money.
3. Cooking at home saves time and money. Use menu planning sites, recipe and ingredient searches to find low cost meals, and ways to use your stockpile. Type in what you have and search, many ideas will speed your way.
4. Expand your grocery store coupon savings! Start using online deal discounts and coupons in other areas. Save on services in your area, and with national stores. Many sites like Retail Me Not will give you free shipping codes and discounts absolutely free.
5. RSS feeds can be added to your account so the deal sites you like the best will be delivered to your inbox. Never miss a deal! Get all the best updates as soon as they are available. One day can make all the difference between redeeming a coupon or paying full price.
For additions Print N Save Coupons:
Print N Save Section of this Blog
Coupon Clipping Services:
Lynn’s Coupons and Refunding Service Put COUNTY MARKET FREE SHIPPING in check out for free shipping on your first order. This offer must be for a purchase greater than $5, and can not be combined with any other offer. She provides newspaper, non newspaper, coupons and rebate forms.
Kuntry Klippers This service specializes in newspaper coupons. Their fees vary but are between 10% and 15% of face value. They also run specials on products. They ship a bit slower, allow for 3-4 days in Illinois. All coupons are sold in sets of 20 like coupons. County Market shoppers also get Free Shipping with “First Time County Market” in check out box.
Coupons by Dede This site sells full inserts, and clipped coupons. All of these coupons are newspaper coupons. The price is generally 15% of the face value of the coupon. You can buy 1 coupon, or 100 coupons. Shipping from this site is fairly fast. Very reliable service. She will run “Specials” on coupons when they get within 10 days of expiration.
The Coupon Clippers is the largest clipping service in the country. They provide newspaper, non newspaper, coupons and rebate forms. They have good service, and a large selection. Being the largest, the hottest coupons disappear fast. However, they do get LOTS of coupons.
The Coupon Master has a mix of newspaper and non newspaper coupons. They ship quickly. Their handling fees are 10%-12% of face value. Shipping is quick, usually arrives in 3 days. They do carry rebate forms on the site.
All internet coupon print limits are subjective. At the time of this email coupons were available for print. If the daily or weekly print limit has been reached, the coupon will be automatically pulled from the websites. You can try to print again tomorrow. All coupons listed are not available in our stores. We list them so you can order or find them to save you money. Check with clipping services, trade boards, or ebay to find coupons not in your store. It is our intent to help you find as many savings opportunities as possible. Enjoy!