One of the things I dread doing each week is making the grocery list. Yet, when I do make my list, I find that I save more money.
There are was to make the list easier to create weekly.
- Use a downloaded grocery list manager on the web or on your phone. I’ve got an android shopping list that remembers what I had on my list last week so repeats are simply touching the screen. There are 1000’s of free list programs online.
- Use the ready to go list from our blog. Just highlight the weekly match up, and Print Selection. Do not print the entire blog! The items that are on sale will print with nice little boxes for you to check off. That saves me time writing out the top coupon matched purchases I plan to make.
- Hand write it the old fashioned way. When I do this, I do not include the items from the sale ad. I instead write anything that is NOT on sale that I have to remember to get at the store.
- Try making your list DURING coupon club. Sometimes that will give you more time to sit and really think about what you need to prepare meals this week, and add items you simply want.
- You can also take inventory of stockpile and then decide what should be on the list. If you have a roast, 1 lb of Hamburger and some fettucine noodles, you can put those in programs on the net to see what recipes match what you already have. Then that will help you to Use up items in the pantry.
- Use color to distinguish those items on the list you plan to match coupons to, and those items that you need to compare prices. Keep highlighters in your coupon organizer.
Join our Membership list on the sidebar to the Right. You can get email notifications of each blog entry, and sign up for your stores special coupon classes, events and sales.
For additions Print N Save Coupons:
Coupon Clipping Services:Lynn’s Coupons and Refunding Service Put COUNTY MARKET FREE SHIPPING in check out for free shipping on your first order. This offer must be for a purchase greater than $5, and can not be combined with any other offer. She provides newspaper, non newspaper, coupons and rebate forms.
Kuntry KlippersThis service specializes in newspaper coupons. Their fees vary but are between 10% and 15% of face value. They also run specials on products. They ship a bit slower, allow for 3-4 days in Illinois. All coupons are sold in sets of 20 like coupons. County Market shoppers also get Free Shipping with “First Time County Market” in check out box.
The Coupon Master has a mix of newspaper and non newspaper coupons. They ship quickly. Their handling fees are 10%-12% of face value. Shipping is quick, usually arrives in 3 days. They do carry rebate forms on the site.
All internet coupon print limits are subjective. At the time of this email coupons were available for print. If the daily or weekly print limit has been reached, the coupon will be automatically pulled from the websites. You can try to print again tomorrow. All coupons listed are not available in our stores. We list them so you can order or find them to save you money. Check with clipping services, trade boards, or ebay to find coupons not in your store. It is our intent to help you find as many savings opportunities as possible. Enjoy!